From: cinap_lenrek@felloff.net
To: 9front@9front.org
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 12:50:22 +0200	[thread overview]

>> If I try authenticating with `aux/wpa -1 -s itsatrap -p

we do support wpa2, i see no reason why we would need to
force us to wpa1. i'd suggest the following setup to
debug this:

1)
make a rio window, run cat /dev/kprint in it so we get kernel
debug output.

2)
in another window, do bind '#l1' /net, then enable debugging
of the kernel wifi stack with: echo debug > /net/ether1/clone
you should see "#l1: debug 1" print in the kernel print window.

3)
then run: aux/wpa -p -d -s itsatreap /net/ether1, this will
prompt for the password first. if you have the key already
in factotum, you can leave out the -p option.

the -1 and -2 options are not really needed anymore as the
kernel puts the rsne element from the beacon in the status
file which allows wpa to figure out what protocol is used.

anyway, i'm interested in seeing the full kernel prints from
the first window and the debug output of aux/wpa.

--
cinap