test. On Jul 2, 2015, 7:45 AM, at 7:45 AM, gracc wrote: >as per http://wiki.9front.org/bounties >>>replace p9sk1 with something better > >I'm looking to start on this, does anyone have thoughts on >improvements? >At the moment I am intending to just replace the DES keys with AES but >is there any call for more structural changes? > >I was thinking that an overhaul using public keys might be appropriate >so that the auth server would still be a trusted key holder but without >secret keys having to leave the user's machine. > >(9front mailing list was down so im sending to 9fans instead, sorry if >that's a bother)