From: lyndsay <lyndsay@vivaldi.net>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] trident cyber 9525 graphics glitches
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:18:12 -0600	[thread overview]

oh my god, i can't believe i didn't think of simply trying a lower
resolution. i'm an idiot sometimes. the graphics DO in fact work fine,
and it accepts 24-bit color, using a 640x480 resolution! i would
definitely be interested in trying to debug and fix the issue at the
source if you/others on the list are interested in helping with that,
but i know that's a tall task and probably not a priority for most
people, so just downscaling looks like it will work as a quick
superficial fix.

thank you!!