On Tue Apr 16 11:00:23 GMT 2019, eekee57@fastmail.fm wrote: > When the console (or crazy rogue programs I may have experimented with) draws text over Rio windows, it was formerly possible to click the border with buttons 1 or 3 to get the window redrawn. It doesn't work any more. This is a plain text rio window with only a couple of lines of text, the over-drawing occured below the window's text. Neither covering up the window nor scrolling forced a redraw. The only thing I found to work is moving the window. You may find the attached command more useful for re-drawing (unless you’re using drawterm).