* [9front] Intel I225-V Ethernet
@ 2022-12-08 20:56 Robert Roland
From: Robert Roland @ 2022-12-08 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I'm trying to use a generic AMD NUC machine I have with 9Front, and
generally everything works except the Ethernet.

Ethernet harware is PCI ID 8086/15f3, says it's an "Intel Corporation
Ethernet Controller I225-V"

I'm running the amd64 build of the 9442 image on the machine.

I was looking at the drivers, but I'm not sure where to start trying to
add it. I was thinking it would be part of ether82257.c but that isn't
included in the pc64 kernel.

Any pointers to help me? I'd be happy to submit a patch when I get it
working.

Thanks,

Rob