* APE stddef.h ptrdiff_t should it be 8?
@ 2020-03-07  9:44 Trevor Higgins
From: Trevor Higgins @ 2020-03-07  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I ran into a fustercluck trying to get tcl to run on amd64.

Turns out it is due to APE ptrdiff_t being defined as long and not long
long (which it is on *nix).

What is the correct definition of ptrdiff_t on amd64?

I declucked tcl by creating my own typedef. It now runs but I am sure
tcls memory management routines are foobar and I expect problems with it
when I actually start using it.

--
We need another plan