Thanks for the patch, Alex! It actually fixed a bug in 'games/5s' that I noticed only a week ago, making it crash if the font variable is set to a "bigger" font. font=/lib/font/bit/dejavusans/unicode.18.font games/5s # big font - crash font=/lib/font/bit/vga/unicode.font games/5s # stdandard font - no crash It looks like applying your patch solves the issue :-). I now also tried on plan9/arm (Miller's edition) and it runs without modification. What caused you to find the bug? Maybe some other means than with changing the font. Jonas 2017-07-06 16:23 skrev Alex Musolino: > Greetings, > > Sorry for the somewhat alarmist subject line, but I trust you will all > appreciate the gravity of the situation. As it stands, games/[45]s are > broken on amd64. > > Patch attached. > > -- > Cheers, > Alex Musolino font=/lib/font/bit/dejavusans/unicode.18.font