Hello, I've written a wayland graphical backend for drawterm and have been dogfooding it for a little bit now. I think most of the larger bugs have been worked out of it. There is also a patch for adding pipewire support for devaudio. For both of these there is a patch for adding a CONF=linux target While working on these I found that there is code in libc/ that expects to be compiled with -DPTHREAD to avoid resorting to spin locks. I think we might want to add -DPTHREAD to the unix target CFLAGS. However adding the define on my machine caused gcc to get confused about the ordering of the members for kern/devmouse.c:/^Cursorinfo\tarrow/ There is a patch that specifies the members, which seemed to fix the issue. But I am sure what is causing this. Also I am not sure why there was a sleep within the kern/term.c:/^resizeproc/ loop, but I noticed the delay when working on the wayland backend. There is a patch for removing that sleep. Not sure which, if any, of these are desirable to have upstream but wanted to offer them up. Thanks, moody