* [9front] 9front-commits spam.
@ 2023-08-08 17:52 Jacob Moody
From: Jacob Moody @ 2023-08-08 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

We had discovered a fun bug at the hackathon at the intersection
of an incorrect rtc and git. A commit was made yesterday that was dated
2009, which was dated before the first sources import in 2011. The walk
between them produced a list of all commits in the history. The bug
only triggered on commits that were dated before the first commit.

We have manually cleared the upas queue, if you had sent mail to the 9front
list this morning, I would recommend that you send it again. Or if you had
temporarily muted/removed yourself from the commits list, the spamming has ceased.

The git history itself is intact and fine, the bug was only for walking which commits
to mail.

Thank you,
moody

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-08-08 17:53 UTC | newest]