From: sirjofri <sirjofri+ml-9front@sirjofri.de>
To: Alexander Shendi <9front@9front.org>
Subject: Re: [9front] [NOOB ALERT] Actually using 9front to write things
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 21:30:20 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Yeah, I found something

In your building pipeline you have to convert the troff to some
postscript using 'lp -dstdout' (warning, it's possible you have to create
a world writable file somewhere as hostowner the first time), then you
feed it through ps2pdf to get a pdf page.

troff ... | lp -dstdout | ps2pdf '-sPAPERSIZE=a4' >output.pdf

(Note the quotes around the = sign)

As an extra bonus, some time ago I wrote a letter, and here are my troff
-ms settings for the page layout

.pl 29.7c
.po 2.5c
.ll 17c