* [9front] How to send a patch with a new kbmap layout
@ 2024-07-04  8:27 Jacobo Da Riva
From: Jacobo Da Riva @ 2024-07-04  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi.

Recently I've been working in a new keyboard layout. The dvorak spanish
layout is very different than the dvorak english layout. I can't find
the kbmap directory under the /sys/src directory to generate a patch to
send it.

How can I generate th patch? Or may I send the new file?

Regards

* Re: [9front] How to send a patch with a new kbmap layout
@ 2024-07-04  9:18 ` qwx
From: qwx @ 2024-07-04  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Jul 4, 2024 10:26:40 Jacobo Da Riva <jdrm@disroot.org>:

> Hi.
>
> Recently I've been working in a new keyboard layout. The dvorak spanish layout is very different than the dvorak english layout. I can't find the kbmap directory under the /sys/src directory to generate a patch to send it.
>
> How can I generate th patch? Or may I send the new file?
>
> Regards

Hi,

The keymaps are under /sys/lib/kbmap as per kbmap(1).  Once you
mount the git repo, you could probably git/add the new file and
then post a git/diff, or export the commit.

Cheers,
qwx