Hello, on my Dell Latitude 5490 I found myself without the "<" and ">" keys (expecting them between shift and "y"). I remembered an article from sl for the MNT Reform, where a special key was customized. I've edited /dev/kbmap and it worked, but after a reboot, my changed values (0x3c, 0x3e and 0x7c for 44, 45 and 46 in layer mod4) are all 0 again. Do I need to set up a script in my profile, setting these values after every log in, or is there a way to make my changes permanent? Thank you very much in advance! Best regards, Alex