Hi, Would you be interested in our recently compiled Trade data (Import & Export)? It includes information about Importer & Exporters and even information on shippers also available. Industries that use Trade data are: * Transportation Industries * Chemical Industries * Food & Beverages * Textile & Apparels * Industrial Manufacturers & Distributors * Consumer Product Suppliers * Electronic Manufacturers etc,. For example, this list can help in contacting them and pitching your Services and the benefits it has over the one they are using. Note : We can provide you email list across (Any Industry / Any Title/ Technology Type) and work on custom projects as per your needs. If you are interested in any area that I have not listed here, please let me know and I may be able to provide it. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Mark Neumann Demand Generation Manager E-mail Enrichment I Reverse Enrichment I E-mail Hygiene I Fax Enrichment I Phone Enrichment I Mailing Address Enrichment |Custom Lists I Specialty Lists I Pre-packaged Lists I Telemarketing Lists |List Management I E-mail Marketing I Email Campaign IWeb Designing ISEO IPPC ICPL If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please type "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line