* [Caml-list] Updated Import Export data
@ 2017-03-07 14:38 Mark N
From: Mark N @ 2017-03-07 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Would you be interested in our recently compiled Trade data (Import &
Export)?

It includes information about Importer & Exporters and even information on
shippers also available.

Industries that use Trade data are:

* Transportation Industries

* Chemical Industries

* Food & Beverages

* Textile & Apparels

* Industrial Manufacturers & Distributors

* Consumer Product Suppliers

* Electronic Manufacturers etc,.

For example, this list can help in contacting them and pitching your
Services and the benefits it has over the one they are using.

Note : We can provide you email list across (Any Industry / Any Title/
Technology Type) and work on custom projects as per your needs.

If you are interested in any area that I have not listed here, please let me
know and I may be able to provide it.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mark Neumann

Demand Generation Manager

 E-mail Enrichment I Reverse Enrichment I E-mail Hygiene I Fax Enrichment I
Phone Enrichment I Mailing Address Enrichment |Custom Lists I Specialty
Lists I Pre-packaged Lists I Telemarketing Lists |List Management I E-mail
Marketing I Email Campaign IWeb Designing ISEO IPPC ICPL

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please type
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line