Hi, V L P V A X C A e r I m a I L v o A b n A I i z G i a L U t a R e x I M ra c A n S http://www.onkolarebifan.com the dwarves had not been in such a state that they were actually glad to be captured, their small knives, the only weapons they had, would have been of no use against the arrows of the elves that could hit a birds eye in the dark. So they simply stopped dead and sat down and waited-all except Bilbo, who popped on his ring and slipped quickly to one side. That is why, when the elves bound the dwarves in a long line, one