* Re: on iejyo
@ 2006-07-10 19:55 Akakios Izzard
From: Akakios Izzard @ 2006-07-10 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Bes y t Se w lli k ng Wa f tch b es

ROL y EX
CART g IER
BREITLIN e G
BVL t GARI
OME h GA
P m ATEK Philip a pe and ma g ny ot c her

H j andbag h s & P k urse h s, Nec b ktie f s, TI h FF q ANY & CO J d
ewerl j y

O d rde c r T b ODA c Y and s p ave 2 l 5 % http://afriqicapapriica.com

,

,

,

So far we have had no clear idea what to do. We thought of going East,
as quiet and careful as we could, as far as the Long Lake. After that
the trouble would begin. A long time before that, if I know anything
about the loads East, interrupted Gandalf.
We might go from there up along the River Running, went on Thorin
taking no notice, and so to the ruins of Dale-the old town in the