* [Caml-list] Use of OCaml in universities and engineering schools
@ 2013-03-17 16:22 Mark Raymond
From: Mark Raymond @ 2013-03-17 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Nicolas Barnier writes:

> We were thus wondering which engineering schools and universities are
> actually currently using OCaml, and for which cursus. Short of finding
> a long enough list on the OCaml websites or by googling, we've decided
> to try the caml-list for feedback. So if you are involved in a CS
> course using OCaml, we would greatly appreciate that you let us know,
> so as to help us arguing to keep this great language in our cursus.

The Compilers course I did at Oxford University two years ago used OCaml.

* [Caml-list] Use of OCaml in universities and engineering schools
@ 2013-03-15 16:49 Nicolas Barnier
                   ` (6 more replies)
From: Nicolas Barnier @ 2013-03-15 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi OCamlers,

We use OCaml at ENAC (French Civil Aviation University) to teach the
basics of programming and the
design of algorithms in the first year course of CS major since 1995.
The cursus is now under deep
revisionand we're trying to advocate its convenience in the new cursus
to our hierarchy and
colleagues.

We were thus wondering which engineering schools and universities are
actually currently using
OCaml, and for which cursus. Short of finding a long enough list on the
OCaml websites or by
googling, we've decided to try the caml-list for feedback. So if you are
involved in a CS course
using OCaml, we would greatly appreciate that you let us know, so as to
help us arguing to keep
this great language in our cursus.

Cheers,

-- Nicolas Barnier