* O'Caml 3-compatibility for my packages
@ 2000-04-26 19:23 Gerd Stolpmann
From: Gerd Stolpmann @ 2000-04-26 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I've upgraded my software packages (if necessary) for O'Caml 3. There are new
releases of:

	- findlib
	- equeue
	- dl
	- netclient

The other packages do not need any changes (I am so glad).

You can get them at:

	http://www.ocaml-programming.de/programming/download-caml.html

I've also compiled an overwiew which packages need which O'Caml version. It is
available at

	http://www.ocaml-programming.de/packages/compatibility.html

At the first glance, O'Caml 3.00 makes a stable impression, at least regarding
the "old features" that were already included in 2.04. I could compile
everything, and the compiled programs worked. The O'Caml team did a good job!

Gerd

Gerd Stolpmann      Telefon: +49 6151 997705 (privat)
Viktoriastr. 100
64293 Darmstadt     EMail:   gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
Germany

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-04-27 13:05 UTC | newest]