Hello, I am a new ocaml user and I am having problems trying to get it to load compiled code into the top level. Specifically if I try to load a .cmo or .cma file I get a segmentation violation. This is under cygwin and here is an example $ ocaml Objective Caml version 3.07+2 # #load pretty.cmo;; Segmentation fault (core dumped) I have been trying to track this down but have not been having too much luck. What could be going wrong and what should I be looking for either as a potential source of problems or as a solution. I was hoping to be able to get a bit more information on what is going wrong but alas I also could not figure out how to. Thanks, -Eric