* [Caml-list] OCaml FTP Client
@ 2011-01-19 11:27 David Allsopp
From: David Allsopp @ 2011-01-19 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List

I need to upload files via FTP on Windows. Does anyone know of a fully
functioning FTP client library for OCaml?

Of the three things I've found:

1. Ocamlnet's Ftp_client
(http://projects.camlcity.org/projects/dl/ocamlnet-3.2/doc/html-main/Ftp_cli
ent.html)
	Doesn't implement STOR
2. MLFTP (http://code.google.com/p/mlftp/ - looks abandoned)
	Is a toplevel client and it doesn't look as though it exposes the
protocol as a reusable library (it also doesn't build)
3. FTPlib (http://christophe.deleuze.free.fr/D/ftplib.html)
	I haven't yet tried to compile it but, even at a beta, looks like
the most potentially workable solution...

Are there any I've missed?

David

* Re: [Caml-list] OCaml FTP Client
@ 2011-01-19 12:34 ` Daniel Bünzli
From: Daniel Bünzli @ 2011-01-19 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Allsopp; +Cc: OCaml List

> Are there any I've missed?

ocurl ? http://sourceforge.net/projects/ocurl/

At least curl allows that, I don't know if the bindings support it.

Best,

Daniel