* [Caml-list] University Residential Centre of Bertinoro (Ce.U.B.), Italy
@ 2014-01-21 11:04 Staff Ce.U.B.
From: Staff Ce.U.B. @ 2014-01-21 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Staff Ce.U.B.

Dear Professor,

We would like to present you our structure, one of the most renowned places
where to organize INTERNATIONAL PhD SCHOOLs, Advanced Research WORKSHOPs,
COURSEs,  SEMINARs, MEETINGs and CONFERENCEs.

For those who have never been here, it has been almost 20 years that the
University Residential Centre of Bertinoro (Ce.U.B.),  the vocational
training Centre of the University of Bologna, holds seminars, meetings,
summer and winter schools, PhD schools, short term and long term courses,
coordinated by several Italian and Foreign Universities, Private Companies,
NGOs or Public Institutions such as the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

We have a strong and long history in the organization of successful events.

Ce.U.B. is located on the hilltop of Bertinoro easy accessible also on
public transports by train or from the international airport of Bologna.

Many professors and students have appreciated the location of our Centre as
well as our facilities (classrooms, secretariat, canteen and accommodations)
because they are very close to each other.

While you are in class you are surrounded by the sound wall of the ancient
fortress an its frescoes; the accommodations and the canteen are set in the
peaceful atmosphere of the former seminary.

The peculiar location of these structures and the tranquillity of the place
allows professor and students coming from all over the world to enjoy
meetings in an informal but effective atmosphere.

In the Centre we are also proud to host the Bertinoro International Center
for Informatics (BICI, see  <http://www.bici.eu/> http://www.bici.eu/)  ,
one of the most renowned centres for informatics in the world.

The city of Bertinoro is well known for its hospitality and for the good
food and wine as you can see from the vineyards surrounding the place.

In a short distance you can go to Bologna, visit art and culture of the
Romagna region, explore nature whether you like more the seaside or the
mountains or bike through the lovely countryside.

If you have never been here, we kindly invite you come visit us, you will
not regret this experience!

You will find as attachments a copy of the Brochure and 2012 Agenda/Diary of
our Center, but please give a look to our website ( <http://www.ceub.it/>
http://www.ceub.it/) and do not hesitate to contact us for any further
information and requirements.

Contact us: http://www.ceub.it/default.asp?id=450#.Ut5TYdIuJpQ

Brochure: http://ceub.it/detail.asp?c=2
<http://ceub.it/detail.asp?c=2&p=1&id=520> &p=1&id=520

The University Residential Center of Bertinoro would be very pleased to
support you in the organization of your specific initiatives.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Dr. Giampaolo Amadori

CEO -- University Residential Centre of Bertinoro  (
<http://www.ceub.it/index_en.cfm> http://www.ceub.it/index_en.cfm)

Via Frangipane, 6

47032 -Bertinoro (FC)

ITALY

e-mail:  gpaama@gmail.com

Phone +39 0543 446500 ;  Fax +39 0543 446599

Mobile +39 335 1519306

Skype-Id:  gpa06gpa