* Re: [Caml-list] Deadline Extension! OCaml Users and Developers Workshop 2019: Call for presentations
@ 2019-05-20  8:36 David Allsopp
From: David Allsopp @ 2019-05-20  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List

We've had a good number of submissions, but there was at least one muddle-up
with the timezones and a few more would be welcome.

We've extended the submission deadline to this **Friday 24th May** AoE
(which is, for example, Sat 25th May 14.00 if you're on Central European
Summer Time!).

 - If you were thinking of submitting, but didn't manage in time - please
do.
 - If you're in any doubt as to whether your talk suggestion is in the scope
of the meeting - as long as it's about or in OCaml (or Reason), then it
probably is.
 - If you have any questions at all - feel free to contact me directly!

A reminder of the submission link: https://ocaml2019.hotcrp.com/

David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-05-20  8:37 UTC | newest]