From: "jeff tansley" <jeff.tansley@btinternet.com>
To: <brian.e.mulhall@gmail.com>, <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: RE: [Caml-list] Networking Application
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:03:35 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Brian,

Simple real advice - forget it - unless you are trying to get yourself
fired.
Whatever might be said on this list you will only be adding to what I
suspect is a bit of a software nightmare. Unless of course you have the
management power and intellect to tidy this up first but if this were the
case you wouldn't be mailing this list.
Just understand the stuff that Yaron points you at and look for another
appointment.

JBT