* [Caml-list] OCam'OLE pre.3b
@ 2002-08-23 12:52 Nicolas Cannasse
From: Nicolas Cannasse @ 2002-08-23 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

Each new day comes with its new release of OCam'OLE :)
Alright, all discovered bugs have been fixed, please update it at :

http://tech.motion-twin.com/ocamole

Nicolas Cannasse

* Re: [Caml-list] OCam'OLE pre.3b
@ 2002-09-09  7:12 ` SooHyoung Oh
From: SooHyoung Oh @ 2002-09-09  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Cannasse, OCaml

Can anyone give more complex example using Ocam'OLE
which uses Excel's various components such as UserForm, Page, Text, Label,
Button?

---
SooHyoung Oh
tel: 02)583-8709, 042)861-8649
cell. phone: 011-453-4303
web: http://www.duonix.com

> Each new day comes with its new release of OCam'OLE :)
> Alright, all discovered bugs have been fixed, please update it at :
>
> http://tech.motion-twin.com/ocamole
>
> Nicolas Cannasse

* Re: [Caml-list] OCam'OLE pre.3b
@ 2002-09-09 10:33   ` Nicolas Cannasse
From: Nicolas Cannasse @ 2002-09-09 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SooHyoung Oh, OCaml

> Can anyone give more complex example using Ocam'OLE
> which uses Excel's various components such as UserForm, Page, Text, Label,
> Button?

You should look at Excel VBA samples/help. Then the OCaml usage should be
almost the same ( with an additional type-safety ).

Regards,
Nicolas Cannasse

* Re: [Caml-list] OCam'OLE pre.3b
@ 2002-09-10  5:54     ` SooHyoung Oh
From: SooHyoung Oh @ 2002-09-10  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Cannasse, OCaml

Actually, I'm a novice on Visual Basic for Applications as well as Visual
Basic.

I tried to make button and check_box in excel application,
but I can't find any function in excel.ml, excel.mli
which make buttons, and button (except of Buttons.add)

And I guessed some function's usage and made the folloing programs.
It makes an error
    Fatal error: exception Ocamole.Com_error("IDispatch.GetIDsOfNames")

===================
let app = IApplication.application_ (IApplication.create())
let books = Application_.get_workbooks app
let book = Workbooks.add books
let sheets = Workbook_.get_worksheets (Workbook.workbook_ book)
let sheet = Worksheet.query ~unsafe:true (Sheets.get_item sheets
~index:(VT_INT 1))
let isheet = Worksheet.worksheet_ sheet

let cboxes = CheckBoxes.query ~unsafe:true (Worksheet_.idispatch isheet)
let test1 () =
   let cbox = CheckBoxes.add cboxes 50.0 50.0 300.0 400.0 in
   ()

let buttons = Buttons.query ~unsafe:true (Worksheet_.idispatch isheet)
let test2 () =
   let but = Buttons.add buttons 50.0 50.0 300.0 400.0 in
   ()

---
SooHyoung Oh
tel: 02)583-8709, 042)861-8649