* [Caml-list] lablgtk: How to select CJK font on Windows?
@ 2002-09-12  6:25 SooHyoung Oh
From: SooHyoung Oh @ 2002-09-12  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lablgtk; +Cc: Caml-List

Is anyone using lablgtk on Windows?

I'm using lablgtk on Windows 2000.
It's VERY VERY good for GUI applications.

As you know, we can input utf-8 with vim ver.6
It seems that the code is encoded by utf-8 after a command "set
encoding=utf-8".
I made some ocaml/lablgtk file with gvim which is gui version of vim ver. 6.

The problem is:
I can make an window with a title which has Korean font
but I CAN'T make button with Korean label.
I think the problem is related with "font".
(Anyone disagree?)

So, I tested with several methods.
* set LANG=KO on environment

(1) setlocale
Main.init ~setlocale:true ();

(2) set GTK_SETLOCALE=1 on environment

(3) add the following line in the program
Rc.add_default_file "gtkrc.ko"

(Question) How to set font name on "gtkrc.ko" file?
What is correct font name in the following?

--- gtkrc.ko ---
style "default"
{
    font = <font name>
}
class "GtkWidget" style "default"

---
SooHyoung Oh
tel: 02)583-8709, 042)861-8649
cell. phone: 011-453-4303
web: http://www.duonix.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-12  6:24 UTC | newest]