From: "Nicolas Cannasse" <warplayer@free.fr>
To: <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: [Caml-list] JavaLib 1.0 Released
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:17:36 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi List,

JavaLib 1.0 has been released and is available here :
http://team.motion-twin.com/ncannasse/javaLib
JavaLib is a library that can fully parse Java .class file into OCaml data
structure, thus enabling the OCaml programmer to extract informations from
class files, to manipulate and to generate valid class files. I was
projecting to write a small JVM in OCaml in order to run the parsed opcodes
but since I don't have the time to do this, I'll leave that to anybody
interested : the source code is GPL.

Regards everyone,
Nicolas Cannasse