Hi There, I am running Windows XP and I am trying to open a window with dimension 20 x 20. I have tried many approaches and all of them open a window but not with the dimension specified. The command I am using to open this window is Graphics.open_graph ":0 10x10+50-0";; Just as a way of illustrating the problem: I start OcamlWinPlus v1.9RC4 and type: #load "graphics.cma";; Graphics.open_graph ":0 10x10+50-0";; And the window opens but not a 20x20 window. How should I proceed? Besides, I have CigWin installed. Is it really necessary to run OCAMl Graphics? Cheers, Marcel