* [Caml-list] Applications/Programs  using Sets
@ 2004-09-22 17:19 Frédéric Gava
From: Frédéric Gava @ 2004-09-22 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear all,

I am looking for an application/program which massively used the Set of OCaml. I have programmed a parallel version of the sets and I would like to test this implementation on "true" examples coming from "true" applications.  Would somebody have such an application ?

Thanks,
Frédéric Gava

* Re: [Caml-list] Applications/Programs  using Sets
@ 2004-09-23  9:22 ` sejourne_kevin
From: sejourne_kevin @ 2004-09-23  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frédéric Gava; +Cc: caml-list

Frédéric Gava wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am looking for an application/program which massively used the Set of
> OCaml. I have programmed a parallel version of the sets and I would like
> to test this implementation on "true" examples coming from "true"
> applications.  Would somebody have such an application ?
>

> Thanks,
> Frédéric Gava

GPL ?

* Re: [Caml-list] Applications/Programs  using Sets
@ 2004-09-23 14:54   ` Frédéric Gava
From: Frédéric Gava @ 2004-09-23 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sejourne_kevin; +Cc: caml-list

> > I am looking for an application/program which massively used the Set of
> > OCaml. I have programmed a parallel version of the sets and I would like
> > to test this implementation on "true" examples coming from "true"
> > applications.  Would somebody have such an application ?

> GPL ?
Yes. I have to modified a little the code for making the tests.