* [Caml-list] Osiris problem
@ 2002-04-01  2:33 Carlos Eduardo Lenz
From: Carlos Eduardo Lenz @ 2002-04-01  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: warplayer; +Cc: caml-list

I have 2 questions about Osiris:

1. How can I create 2 or more windows?
   I get Win32.core_error(I think).
2. How can I kill(release memory) 1 window (not setting visible to false)?

My program should have several config windows at the begining.
Then a window to look at a simultation while it happens in the
background.
A last window shows the final results.

I need this to finish a program in my graduation course
in computer science.
So I'm interested in this (in the case they're already not implemented).

ASAP, please.

Thanks in advance,

Carlos E Lenz
lenz@inf.ufsc.br

* Re: [Caml-list] Osiris problem
@ 2002-04-01 19:56 ` Warp
From: Warp @ 2002-04-01 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos Eduardo Lenz; +Cc: caml-list

> I have 2 questions about Osiris:
>
> 1. How can I create 2 or more windows?
>    I get Win32.core_error(I think).
> 2. How can I kill(release memory) 1 window (not setting visible to false)?

The newest version of Osiris which includes lots of new stuff (icons,
treeview, richedit, etc...) is now available here :
http://warplayer.free.fr/files/osiris_dev.zip
Lots of bugs found in the previous release have been corrected , but that's
still a "dev" version , where big pieces can still be changed before the
upcoming Release. If you have any suggestion on design or any particular
needs, please let me know. I'm also looking for people to help me writing
nice Osiris tutorials.

Nicolas Cannasse