* Re: [Caml-list] lablgtk, lablgl, lablglut on win32/mingw
@ 2002-12-23  8:17 ` Nickolay Semyonov-Kolchin
From: Nickolay Semyonov-Kolchin @ 2002-12-23  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SooHyoung Oh; +Cc: Caml-List

On Monday 23 December 2002 13:46, SooHyoung Oh wrote:
> If you want to use ocaml lablgtk, lablgl, lablglut bindings on win32/mingw,
> please visit http://www.taglib.co.kr/ocaml/win32.html.
>
> It includes
> - lablgtk on win32/mingw: with some screen shots
> - lablgl on win32/mingw without labltk, togl
> - lablglut on win32/mingw: with some screen shots
>
> Wish list
> - gtkglarea

It is not ported under Windows AFAIK.

Nickolay

* [Caml-list] lablgtk, lablgl, lablglut on win32/mingw
@ 2002-12-23  8:46 SooHyoung Oh
From: SooHyoung Oh @ 2002-12-23  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-List; +Cc: ocaml-win32

If you want to use ocaml lablgtk, lablgl, lablglut bindings on win32/mingw,
please visit http://www.taglib.co.kr/ocaml/win32.html.

It includes
- lablgtk on win32/mingw: with some screen shots
- lablgl on win32/mingw without labltk, togl
- lablglut on win32/mingw: with some screen shots

Wish list
- gtkglarea

---
SooHyoung Oh
http://www.taglib.co.kr/shoh.html

* Re: [Caml-list] lablgtk, lablgl, lablglut on win32/mingw
@ 2002-12-24 19:53 ` Dmitry Bely
From: Dmitry Bely @ 2002-12-24 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

"SooHyoung Oh" <shoh@duonix.com> writes:

> If you want to use ocaml lablgtk, lablgl, lablglut bindings on win32/mingw,
> please visit http://www.taglib.co.kr/ocaml/win32.html.
>
> It includes
> - lablgtk on win32/mingw: with some screen shots

Good work, thank you. But unfortunately only bytecode library can be build,
not native one (so I currently cannot build Unison with you
libraries). Also, please state in the docs that -fnative-struct compiler
flag should be replaced with -mms-bitfields for gcc 3.

- Dmitry Bely

* Re: [Caml-list] lablgtk, lablgl, lablglut on win32/mingw
@ 2002-12-26  0:47   ` SooHyoung Oh
From: SooHyoung Oh @ 2002-12-26  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, Dmitry Bely

Which native tool do you need for Unison?

---

@ 2002-12-26  5:17     ` Dmitry Bely
From: Dmitry Bely @ 2002-12-26  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SooHyoung Oh; +Cc: caml-list

"SooHyoung Oh" <shoh@duonix.com> writes:

> Which native tool do you need for Unison?

Hmm, probably my English is not good enough, sorry. I need native code
lablgtk libraries (lablgtk.cmxa etc.) to use them with ocamlopt.

@ 2002-12-26  6:37       ` SooHyoung Oh
From: SooHyoung Oh @ 2002-12-26  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitry Bely; +Cc: caml-list

I put lablgtk win32/mingw version 0.2 just now in the page.
You can find native code related stuffs (cmxa, ...) and examples in it.

Good luck.

---

@ 2002-12-29 10:04         ` Dmitry Bely
From: Dmitry Bely @ 2002-12-29 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

"SooHyoung Oh" <shoh@duonix.com> writes:

> I put lablgtk win32/mingw version 0.2 just now in the page.
> You can find native code related stuffs (cmxa, ...) and examples in it.

Now it works. Thank you.

BTW, I am bulding both Ocaml and lablgtk with gcc 3.2/mingw (with
-mno-cygwin -mms-bitfields) without a problem. So you probably should
mention gcc 3.2 as a supported compiler in your docs.

All the best in the new year,

- Dmitry Bely