* Sudoku solver again: a 13-lines and rather efficient one
@ 2005-11-18 21:40 Arthur Chargueraud
From: Arthur Chargueraud @ 2005-11-18 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I don't know if this is the best place to have a Sudoku solver challenge,
But since many of you posted here, I guess I may also have a go on it :)
-- in other words, I'm sorry if you don't care at all about Sudoku ---

Well, if you are interested, you may wish to have a look at my:
- thirteen lines of Caml (though my lines are not so short)
- of a rather efficient sudoku solver
- that gives all solution for an input grid
- and uses only modules Pervasive and Array.
Thanks Caml !

You may find it here:
   http://arthur.chargueraud.org/divers/sudoku/

I haven't done any advanced benchmarking, but it looks like my code isn't too slow.

Arthur Charguéraud

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-11-18 21:40 UTC | newest]