Hello, Camlers! I have the following problem when using Unix module: I issuing 'connect' for nonblocked-mode socket. This can raise EINPROGRESS error meaning connect is not yet complete. Then (as I taught by manuals) I use 'select' method and then 'getsockopt_int sock SO_ERROR' to retreive connect results. The problem is: 'getsockopt_int' returns 'int' while I need Unix.error type. I can't map int to error in good way. Of couse, I can use some workarounds (and I had to use one), but they all are not look good. May be is it the time to extend Unix module API? For example, add function like 'getsockopt_error' or 'int_to_error'? Seva