* [Caml-list] Caml, get discount on medications here
@ 2004-04-15 20:00 Solitaries S. Scorcher
From: Solitaries S. Scorcher @ 2004-04-15 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml

I'm sure it will come off :)
It takes guts to get out of the ruts.
I think remorse ought to stop biting the consciences that feed it.

Caml, the only source for cheap and quality medications!
http://consuetudinal.mnbr51.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 pollening
Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.
But the child's sob curses deeper in the silence than the strong man in his wrath!
Democracy is supposed to give you the feeling of choice, like Painkiller X and Painkiller Y. But they're both just aspirin.
Our faith in the present dies out long before our faith in the future.