* Switzerland Discreet Stuff
@ 2005-03-30  2:42 Europe Pharmacy
From: Europe Pharmacy @ 2005-03-30  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chandra.mohan
  Cc: caml-list, rauglaudre, cedric.adjih, olivier.bernard,
	eithne.murray, simon.patarin, aldo.mazzilli

Hi
Swiss Pharm, did this ring a bell in your mind?
Curious? - read on..

In the heart of Switzerland since 1931. Our online store
carries a wide assortment of medicines.
With laxed laws we ask no questions & leave the discretion
up to the individual.
Iron-clad Swiss privacy & security laws allow for complete
safety of personal information.

Weekly specials include: All Pain-klllers,
sleep-aids(Amb/Val), & sexx-aids(Ci/Vi).

We ship around the world, quickly & discretley.
Bulk discounts on mid-large orders

http://Polly.todw.com/p/864/Polly

regards
Polly Lane
Trusted, Tried & Proven

Did this reach you in error?
please let us know and your contact email will be discarded
http://Polly.uidm.com/z.php

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-30  3:23 UTC | newest]