* RE: [Caml-list] (help) new kind of error <-> OcamlMPI
@ 2007-10-01  7:30 RABIH.ELCHAAR
From: RABIH.ELCHAAR @ 2007-10-01  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rodiney, caml-list, avaron

I'm rather a win32 user of MPI, so i may be missing some issues.

In your command line, you are rather linking with the lan-mpi library, so it is normal that the mpi version that gets linked is the lan-mpi version.

There should be another mpi library, rather in the mpich2 install directory.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Rabih Chaar