Hi Martin, Just for the record — there is an issue about this on github — https://github.com/bloomberg/bucklescript/issues/706 . As far as I understand, currently there is no other way apart from what you’ve described. Roma > On 13 Oct 2016, at 21:59, Martin DeMello wrote: > > Hi, > > I'm just starting to explore bucklescript, and from what I can gather, any libraries you want to use with it have to be checked out as source and compiled via bucklescript too. What are other people doing - copying sources into their project tree and compiling in one go, or compiling the libraries as separate npm packages and then depending on them? > > I found https://github.com/npm-ml but there are very few libraries in there, and when I looked at yojson it just seemed to be a fork of the main project with no changes. Is there some other place people are collecting libraries they have converted to npm, or forked and added bucklescript build files for? > > martin