* Positions in Australia and New Zealand 10
@ 2007-07-14 16:56 Tod Foley
From: Tod Foley @ 2007-07-14 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

TEAM QWL, an international luxury goods company, is currently seeking administrative assistants/sales support representatives within Australia and New Zealand to work from home, to contribute to the sales force and add convenience to our service dedicated to individuals, businesses, and organizations worldwide.

Currently we are seeking administrative assistants/sales support representatives in Australia and New Zealand to work from home, to contribute to the sales force and to add convenience to our cost-effective service dedicated to individuals, businesses, and organizations worldwide.

This position focuses on the management of daily, weekly and monthly tasks and special projects pertaining to the sales support for sales within Australia and/or New Zealand.

Hours: You can work full time or part time. Your schedule can be flexible. For part-time you will need to spend on average 3 hours per day, Monday-Friday. Full-time you will need to spend 6-7 hours per day, Monday-Friday.

Location: This is a work at home position. All communication will be online.

Requirements: You need to have Internet access, Excel, and motivation.

Costs and Fees: There are NO costs at any time for our employees. All fees related to this employment are covered by the company.

Further Hiring Process: Please send your resume Alessia.Bossi@lgcareer.com. In your email please state if you are interested in a part-time or a full-time position. After reviewing the submitted applications we respond to successful applicants only. We then offer the successful applicants a position within our company on a trial period for one month. During this trial period you will be receiving training and online support while working and being paid. Employees on a one month trial period are evaluated at least one week prior to the end of their trial period. During the trial period, the supervisor can recommend termination. At the completion of the trial period, the supervisor can recommend continued employment, extension of trial period, or termination. After the trial period your base pay will increase.
Salary Part-Time: During the trial period, base pay for part time is 2,000AUD per month, plus 5% commission from each successfully completed transaction with a client.

Send any questions and your resume to Alessia.Bossi@lgcareer.com

Thank You
QWL TEAM

Permission Settings

If you feel that you have received this message in error or do not wish to receive future messages, please reply to this message with remove in the subject heading. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-07-15  8:02 UTC | newest]