* Re: balinese burgeon
@ 2007-03-30 15:17 Billie PSusie
From: Billie PSusie @ 2007-03-30 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Ground floor to the future
CRITICAL Care N E W
Sym-CCTI
Cannot go wrong at 16 cents
Easy 300% on this one in Short term

This one is Guaranteed to double in next 2 days
Get in this gem tomorrow, Catch an easy doubler!!

D'Antoni said. ''We're in a little bit of a funk right now. Discombobulated. We came together for them.   Anthony drew the foul and some of the loudest cheers   We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who  came together for them.   Anthony drew the foul and some of the loudest cheers