* [Caml-list] OCam'OLE 1.0
@ 2003-11-15  3:17 Nicolas Cannasse
From: Nicolas Cannasse @ 2003-11-15  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

Hello list,

OCam'OLE, windows COM support for OCaml has turned from pre-release to 1.0.
This change include only minor updates (such as compiling with 3.07 and
fixed in problem with unsupported types). Since OCam'OLE has been around for
a while, it's now time for 1.0. Users please update from the website :
http://tech.motion-twin.com/ocamole

Nicolas Cannasse

* Re: [Caml-list] OCam'OLE 1.0
@ 2003-11-15 16:45 ` John J Lee
From: John J Lee @ 2003-11-15 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Cannasse; +Cc: OCaml

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> OCam'OLE, windows COM support for OCaml has turned from pre-release to 1.0.
> This change include only minor updates (such as compiling with 3.07 and
[...]

Did this problem get resolved?

http://caml.inria.fr/archives/200208/msg00143.html

Is there a changelog or CVS repository?

John

* Re: [Caml-list] OCam'OLE 1.0
@ 2003-11-16  3:42   ` Nicolas Cannasse
From: Nicolas Cannasse @ 2003-11-16  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John J Lee; +Cc: OCaml

> > OCam'OLE, windows COM support for OCaml has turned from pre-release to
1.0.
> > This change include only minor updates (such as compiling with 3.07 and
> [...]
>
> Did this problem get resolved?
>
> http://caml.inria.fr/archives/200208/msg00143.html
>

> Is there a changelog or CVS repository?

Yes it was.
I added a dependency so the parent object doesn't get collected before it's
child is finished scanning.
Actually the only problem with native compilation is a stack overflow in
ocamlopt - since the generated Excel.ml is quite big. You can set
OCAMLRUNPARAM=l=16M to increase the stack size.

OCamole was put on a CVS quite late, so the diff is not viewable.

Nicolas Cannasse