Sure. Although Xamarin have announced that they intend to support F# as a first-class language on their toolstack they are still relying on the community-driven fsharpbindings. Xamarin recently put out an autoupdate to Xamarin Studio and several people including myself noticed that it broke F# support. No more “jump to definition” and some flakey Intellisense. I think the fix went into fsharpbindings on Github but I’ve no idea how long it will take to filter back to me. So it isn’t all plain sailing but it is very impressive, IMO. Cheers, Jon. From: caml-list-request@inria.fr [mailto:caml-list-request@inria.fr] On Behalf Of Paolo Donadeo Sent: 17 September 2013 15:42 To: OCaml mailing list Subject: Re: [Caml-list] IDE Jon, can you explain the "when" part? -- Paolo