* Internships at MSR Cambridge
@ 2006-07-25 10:22 Simon Peyton-Jones
From: Simon Peyton-Jones @ 2006-07-25 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Gentle Camlers

Would you be interested in working for three months at Microsoft
Research, Cambridge, on a project related to GHC or Haskell?

MSR Cambridge now takes interns *year-round*, not just in the summer
months.  Simon Marlow and I are keen to attract motivated and
well-qualified folk to work with us on our research, and on improving or
developing GHC.

(I'm being a bit cheeky sending this to the Caml mailing list!  But
there are lots of other programming-language folk at MSR (F#, security,
probabilistic languages...), and stuff beyond that (machine learning,
systems and networks...); see
http://research.microsoft.com/aboutmsr/labs/cambridge/.)

Anyway, if you or one of your students is interested, you can find more
details here
	http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Internships

Our next empty slot is the Oct-Dec period, but you are welcome to apply
for some later period.

Simon PJ

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-07-25 10:22 UTC | newest]