Edgar Friendly wrote: > Erik de Castro Lopo wrote: >> Mike Lin wrote: >> >>> Ditto, >>> Due to the sparsity of OCaml's standard library, many long term >>> users >>> probably have their own library to do all sorts of little things >>> they need, >>> and substantial amounts of code written around it. :-( >> >> Double ditto. I have quite a large amount of stuff sitting on top of >> extlib/str/unix. >> >> Erik > Would you consider donating any of it to batteries? 17) I don't want to use any library that will accept code from people like me. Grou^H^H^H^H Pascal