Le 27 sept. 2011 à 09:58, Walter Cazzola a écrit : > On Tue, 27 Sep 2011, Jacques Garrigue wrote: > > uhm, I've tried to follow your advice but the problem persists (attached > the new version) when I try to apply the functor I get the following > error: > > # module M1 = Continuation(Sum) ;; > Error: Signature mismatch: > Modules do not match: > sig > type a = int > and b = int > and c = int > val op : int -> int -> int > val init : int > end > is not included in > OpVarADT.OpVarADT > Values do not match: > val op : int -> int -> int > is not included in > val op : 'a -> 'b -> 'c > Compiled successfully the code that was attached, looks somehow you have an old version of OPVarADT being used. Try to delete cmo/cmi files and recompile. -Pierre