From: "Daniel Bünzli" <daniel.buenzli@erratique.ch>
To: Andrew Herron <thespyder@programmer.net>
Cc: malc <av1474@comtv.ru>, Yoriyuki Yamagata <yoriyuki.y@gmail.com>,
	 Caml List <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] ucorelib 0.1.0
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 00:16:23 +0200	[thread overview]

Le dimanche, 11 mai 2014 à 23:58, Andrew Herron a écrit :
> It’s a bit old but I found xml-light to be a nice dead simple parser. It and some others are listed on the somewhat out of date camp hump page:
> http://caml.inria.fr/cgi-bin/hump.en.cgi?sort=0&browse=49

I highly suggest *not* to use xml-light if you don't have control over the xml you input. It's not standard compliant by any means and the day you get a file that cannot be parsed you (or the users of your tools) won't be happy. AFAIK pxp or xmlm are the only pure OCaml standard compliant alternatives that exist.

Best,

Daniel