Hello, I’m experiencing problems when using ocamldebug on a large program. Namely, the debugger quits launching an « Not_found » exception as soon as i try to visualize some program variables (print) or dump thef frame (ocd) … (ocd) print t Removed breakpoint 1 at 958036: file vhdl.ml, line 113, characters 19-30 Uncaught exception: Not_found OCaml-Debugger exited abnormally with code 2 I’ve started to encounter this problem when i recrafted the program in order to use ocamlbuild and distribute the source code in several directories. What is annoying is that the problem is not systematic it seems to dependi on the variable to be printed (or at least on the module where it is defined) - which makes isolating a minimum triggering program difficult :( So my questions are i) is there something special to do when using ocamldebug in a multi-directory source file context ? I of course tried to add « _build » and « subdir/_build » to the debug « path » using the directory command, w/o success ii) has someone already encountered this problem iii) is there a way to track down where / why the exception was launched (i.e. to debug the debugger) iv) is there a chance that the pb is fixed in 4.07.0 (apparently no since nothing is told about ocamldebug in the release doc). Any help appreciated Cheers Jocelyn -- Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs