Dear Opam Team, I am working on scripts to automatically setup a Cygwin MinGW cross based development environment for Coq developers on Windows and for testing these scripts I have to reinstall Cygwin and opam frequently. I wonder if I could spare the downloads by specifying a common download cache folder somewhere outside of my Cygwin and .opam folders. Is there an option for this or could I e.g. symlink the download folder somewhere or does opam keep and index of what is in the download cache folder so that sharing won't work? Best regards, Michael Intel Deutschland GmbH Registered Address: Am Campeon 10-12, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Nicole Lau Registered Office: Munich Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 186928