From: "Yaron M. Minsky" <yminsky@CS.Cornell.EDU>
To: Caml List <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Miller-Rabin primality test
Date: 03 Jun 2003 07:48:52 -0400	[thread overview]

There's an implementation that's part of SKS
(http://sks.sourceforge.net).  It's based on the Numerix library,
although I'm not sure that's necessarily the best way to go.  The key
files are number.ml and prime.ml, which you can get from the CVS
repository:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/sks/sks/

(Or you can look at sks.sourceforge.net to download the distribution.)

Anyone know what the status of Numerix is these days?  Is it still
faster than the alternatives  (gmp, Nat)?

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916 (new key as of Dec 4th)
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916