* [Caml-list] tree automata
@ 2004-04-10 23:51 skaller
From: skaller @ 2004-04-10 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I just ran across the need to pattern match a list against:

  P1 :: P2 * :: P3

where P2* means "any number of occurences of P2".
It happens in this case I want to forget P2*.
I can do this with

P1 :: tail when f(tail)

for suitable f, however I'm wondering if XDuce
would handle this.. and if the tree automata technology
would fit into Ocaml.

voice: 061-2-9660-0850,
snail: PO BOX 401 Glebe NSW 2037 Australia

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-10 23:51 UTC | newest]