From: dmitry grebeniuk <gds-mlsts@moldavcable.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: GC question
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 10:59:02 +0300	[thread overview]

Hello, caml-list.

  I have some objects (custom blocks with method suite attached)
which can be referenced from caml heap.  How to ensure that
finalisation function is called for all non-referenced objects?
I know, call to caml_gc_full_major(Val_unit) will do this work,
but it can be costly when there are many values on the heap
(or not?).  Are there any quicker solution?  (I can make no
assumptions about "age" (young/old) of allocated custom blocks
and about current GC state)

--
WBR,
 dmitry                          mailto:gds-mlsts@moldavcable.com