* (no subject)
@ 2005-01-04 10:24 Jean-Baptiste Rouquier
From: Jean-Baptiste Rouquier @ 2005-01-04 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: romildo

> Is there a library that implements a parser
> for configuration files similar to the *.ini
> files from windows? For instance:
>
>   [section 1]
>   key1 = value1
>   key2 = value2
>
>   [section 2]
>   key3 = value3
>   key4 = value4
>   key5 = value5

Inifiles (http://www.csun.edu/~eric/inifiles-1.0.tar.gz) is explicitely designed
to parse this file format.

I also suggest my own lib, Config_file, available at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/cameleon/. It allows comments, command lines
options identical to file options (based on Arg), arbitrary nesting of
subsections, error logging and a few more features.
--
Jean-Baptiste Rouquier

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-04 10:24 UTC | newest]